Wednesday 6 August 2014

Pictures of new figures

On my Crann Tara blog I have informed people of some major changes taking place with my business, all for the good I hope.
In the meantime here are some pics of the new releases coming shortly, some conversions I need opinion on and a taster of some new figures going to appear in the future.


British Line regulation dress at ready

 Irish/French Command marching
 Irish/French Command standing
 Irish/French Infantry standing easy and marching
 British Grenadier at ready
British infantry campaign dress (2) (tricorn turned down)



British Infantry conversions - are these good enough to sell?
Future range - different sculptor same dollies. An ad hoc release of various types of troops from the 1740's the Fusiliers de Morliere will be first once the command is done.







2 comments:

Independentwargamesgroup said...

Afternoon Graham,
Just when you think you are free, someone pulls you back in again!
Love the French at rest pose as you knew I would. However I will be buying a unit of the Fusiliers de Moliere from you. Once you have the full range I would like a regiment please.
Let me know when they are for sale.I like the different style of sculpt.
Thanks Robbie.

Graham C said...

Robbie,
no problem I knew I would get you in the end :)
Graham