Sunday 9 February 2014

Grand Manner Carenten Buildings For Sale

As part of my scaling back I'm selling my 28mm Grand Manner Carenten Buildings.
All have been painted by TM Terrain and I'm selling as a job lot for £550 for the 11 buildings (pictures below)plus a monument.
Way too heavy and pack safely I'm willing to deliver within 80 miles ( I live near Middlesbrough on the North East coast) or bring to one of the shows I'm trading or attending which includes Dumfries, Retford, Salute, Triples, Falkirk and Partizan.
If you're interested let me know.











3 comments:

Carlo said...

Hi Graham,

Will grab those mate if you are willing to post to Australia. Let me know.

Cheers

Graham C said...

Carlo,
I will weigh them if you're serious and let you know how many parcels and the damage. Would have to be surface mail

Carlo said...

Hi Graham,

Certainly serious mate ...you never BS a Scot this Aussie has found out over the years!! Mate if you can give me an email on pyjamas1966@gmail.com and let's see if we can work something out.