Thursday 10 May 2012

The Figures have arrived!!!!!

Well the first set of casts from Griffin arrived today.



So it looks like action stations, due to the way the mould is configured and with all the spare weapons then I will be selling the highlanders in sets of six, with a full set of shields etc. What I can do is provide a mixed set as per the picture below or a set of six charging or six advancing. I have listed these on the left of the blog under Crann Tara Miniatures.

The price per pack is £7.00, if people e.mail me with their order I will invoice them having worked out the postage, I will only charge actual postage and packing costs.

In terms of next releases Richard hopes to start the next set of sculpts sometime in June, these will be another 6 Highlanders in Jackets, Officer(s) and piper. Once these are available I will be able to do Clan Pack deals. I will also move to seperate site for the figures.

Anyway we are up and running so if anyone is interested in acquiring a few of these figures drop me a line.
Regards


No comments: