Monday 16 April 2012

Greens Finished!

Great news Richard sent me the completed greens, the pics below show the completed 6 figures and the weapon/Targe etc.
I think I had them in my hands for less than two hours before they were repacked and shipped off to Stewart at Griffin moulds for the master mould to be made.
Not certain how long thats going to take. I've also decided that I will sell them under Crann Tara (Fiery Cross) Miniatures the symbol used by the Clans as a call to arms for war.
Initially I will make the figures available through this blog, but as the range expands I will look at either creating another site dedicated to the figures or a web shop! At least that's the initial thoughts.

Now onto the pics





My initial thoughts would be to sell the figures in sets of 3 with a full set of all the weapons/targes etc that maximises the opportunities for conversions etc. Thoughts?
Anyway jus got to be patient now for the update from Griffin!

4 comments:

saxon dog said...

Amazing work! Can't wait to see them cast up.

Flags of War said...

Yeah they look great. If you need any help with a site let me know mate. I helped saxon dog set his up.

Graham C said...

Many thanks for the offer. I think once I get the second set underway I will be pursuing your offer.

Flags of War said...

No problem at all Graham.